Having technical difficulties with the ronashow.ca platform? Follow these steps to solve the issue.
How to resolve a technical difficulty:
- Check that your Internet connection works properly by visiting another site, such as rona.ca.
- Use Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge as a browser.
- Close the browser, then reopen it.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
If none of the steps above resolve the issue, disconnect from the Internet, reconnect, and repeat steps 2 and 3.
Still having technical difficulties?
Contact your District Manager, who will identify the issue and quickly work to resolve it. Be sure to provide them with the following information:
- The type of user you are: supplier, RONA store or RONA employee.
- Your browser type and version. Visit whatismybrowser.com to find out which browser and version you are using.
- Your connection speed. The minimum recommended speed is 15 Mbps. To diagnose your speed, click on this link: fast.com.
- What you wish to do on ronashow.ca: consult an offer, add a user associated with your store, book an appointment with a RONA expert, or use another of the site’s features.
Important: Using an up-to-date version of Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge is recommended. Using Internet Explorer is often problematic.